Ensuring the Safety of Your Funds
By using a strict process of identification, fxtrademarket.com´s Compliance Department ensures that its clients’ funds are protected. This department is responsible for preventing all types of fraud, including strangers registering with clients’ account details, and making sure that accounts are not funded by sources of crime or money laundering.
For that purpose, fxtrademarket.com´s clients will have to complete an Economic Profile questionnaire. The next step will be to provide relevant documents (as referred to below). Your trading account will be verified upon completion.
To verify your trading account, the following documents are necessary:
1. Color copy of a valid government issued photo I.D., front and back (i.e. Identification Card/Driver’s License/Passport).
2. Color copy of a utility bill up to six months old, showing the individual’s name and address (i.e. Water/Gas/Electricity/Telecommunications bill/Bank/CC Statement, etc.).
An alternative is a copy of any of the following documents, which must not be older than six months:
• Tax statements or local authority tax bill
• Government issued proof of address
Should sending a valid copy of such bill or statement be impossible, a notarized document stating the individual’s name and current address, can act as a replacement.
3. Copy of Credit or Debit Card Used to Deposit funds
In case you’ve made a deposit with a credit/debit card, please scan the front and the back of the credit or debit card, keep in mind the following safety instructions.
IMPORTANT – for your security please cover the following details.
• CVV – 3 digits security code on the backside of the card.
• Part of the credit/debit card number – please, leave only the first 6 and last 4 digits of the number visible as shown below.
***Please, do not hide or cover your name, the expiry date, and the signature on the back side of the card. As indicated in the picture below.
ADD A PHOTO OF CREDIT CARD LIKE IN THE OTHER DOCUMENTS (POI & POA)
What File Formats are Accepted?
Documents submitted for verification can be in any of the following formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and PDF.
Declaration of Deposit
Kindly print, fill out and hand sign the following form: DOWNLOAD
The form provided should clearly show the following:
• Date of deposit
• Amount and currency
• Last 4 digits
• All four corners should be visible
• How to Submit Documents
Please choose one of the following options:
• Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via our Mobile app (please, ask for more details from your support manager)
• For any further assistance please contact our Compliance department via email or by telephone.
How to Submit Documents?
fxtrademarket.com document submission system can easily be found in the “My Account” webpage when logged in.
For any further assistance, please contact the Customer Support Department by email at email@example.com